Katie I love your blog! It looks like mine did when I first started LOL! We should have had Lea give you a lesson before you went home. I want some of your pictures they are way cute. Put them on face book and then tag them to me PLEASE. Good luck with the wisdom teeth ouch! I am going to miss my co pilot since you are going to be in Israel when I need to have someone drive home with me. I am not sure if dad or mom will make it, well mom will if we can go to Aroma!
Kaite. Your new blog is cute. I'm headed out to Cali on Thursday. It looks like you had fun. And I'm SO Jealous you get to go to Israel. I'd go back anyday. It was amazing. You'll love it. :)
Hey Katie, So good to see your cute little face! Now I can see what you crazy White's in Paradise are up to. Have fun in Isreal. If you want to come to Portland after tickets are only 79 bucks one way!
Now that B's not here controlling how fast I have to read the comments under the pictures I can really enjoy looking at your blog. I like the songs on your playlist...see you are figuring out this blog thing! Can't wait! Only 7 more days - YIPPY!
5 comments:
Katie I love your blog! It looks like mine did when I first started LOL! We should have had Lea give you a lesson before you went home. I want some of your pictures they are way cute. Put them on face book and then tag them to me PLEASE. Good luck with the wisdom teeth ouch! I am going to miss my co pilot since you are going to be in Israel when I need to have someone drive home with me. I am not sure if dad or mom will make it, well mom will if we can go to Aroma!
Kaite. Your new blog is cute. I'm headed out to Cali on Thursday. It looks like you had fun. And I'm SO Jealous you get to go to Israel. I'd go back anyday. It was amazing. You'll love it. :)
Hey Katie,
So good to see your cute little face! Now I can see what you crazy White's in Paradise are up to. Have fun in Isreal. If you want to come to Portland after tickets are only 79 bucks one way!
Now that B's not here controlling how fast I have to read the comments under the pictures I can really enjoy looking at your blog. I like the songs on your playlist...see you are figuring out this blog thing! Can't wait! Only 7 more days - YIPPY!
Yay! you started a blog! It's so much fun, i can't wait to see your pictures from Israel!
Post a Comment