We went fourwheeling up green canyon and the leaves were beautiful. Ash is a good photographer and came up with some really good pictures. I thought all the leaves on the ground looked so pretty! Dad caught one of the fish to show autumn and river. They didn't seem to like how slippery it was. This was a great picture since it was on a bridge and mom is terrified of any sort of heights.
The beach is nice, but I am definitely missing Fall in Cache Valley! I don't think anything beats it! I can't believe how big Autumn and River are, wow does time fly!! You guys are so cute! Oh I love your blog by the way, it's so fun!
3 comments:
Cute blog background...I really like it! Thanks for hanging out with us this past week. We've done a lot of fun things!
The beach is nice, but I am definitely missing Fall in Cache Valley! I don't think anything beats it! I can't believe how big Autumn and River are, wow does time fly!! You guys are so cute! Oh I love your blog by the way, it's so fun!
woo woo cindy, nice job!
Post a Comment