My friends took me to chili's and made me wear this beautiful princess crown! Breakfast at the crack before cole and mom headed out
Mom got me 21 balloons! our house was covered with balloons because my friends got me some too.
Dad and Stacie took me to the white owl for lunch. it was delicious!! I have a lot more pictures but they just take way to long to post, and i'm not that patient.
Happy Belated Birthday Katie! You look so beautiful and 21 already?!? I love to see your post and visit vicariously with your family. Have fun on your upcoming trip to Israel. We had a blast and know all of you will too. Love, DiAnn M.
3 comments:
Happy Late 21st!! Hope you had a great day! I can't wait till I can go to The Owl for a burger too! :) yummy!
Looks like you had a lot of fun! The balloon idea was great...Autumn and River would have loved it! Thanks for the post...we love seeing the pictures.
Happy Belated Birthday Katie! You look so beautiful and 21 already?!? I love to see your post and visit vicariously with your family. Have fun on your upcoming trip to Israel. We had a blast and know all of you will too. Love, DiAnn M.
Post a Comment