
We spent the morning at one of the many parks we get to go to. We only lasted a little while because of the heat. Then we met B at his work for lunch. We went to this cute pasta place and it was delicious!

This is my favorite picture. I'm surprised you could see our faces because it was very dirty.

all three of us had to go down the slide together!

i wanted a picture of the four of us swinging since that's where we spent most of our time. So we put the camera on a bench, set the timer, and luckily the picture turned out well.

I guess we must have worn them out!
2 comments:
You guys are way too cute! I bet there will be tears at the airport when Aunt Katie leaves.
Ok!! Such cute pictures!! I'm obsessed with the blog, i check it multiple times during the day..if I can at least:) Are you having so much fun, the kids are so stinkn cute! I bet it stunk in that play place gross!! Call me again please, I was so sad I missed it!! Love ya!
Post a Comment