Monday, July 28, 2008

Safari Zoo

We went to the Safari Zoo today. it was so cool! you drive around in your car for a little while, then get out and there's a zoo to walk around in. i've never seen so many animals.
later that night we walked along the beach.
funny lookin monkeys
all of the animals were so close you could almost touch them.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey Kates,
Hope you're having fun. I told my mom it was all her fault for taking your parents to a place with no cell service. I'm totally jealous of all the things you get to see. I think I'm too big of a wuss to ever head to the middle east so keep taking pictures for me!

what the....

what the....
i found out how to download it! so funny. as you can see i'm in shock as well.

Father's Day

Father's Day
Party down at Al and Di's

Mom and Dad

Mom and Dad

Sisters

Sisters