Hockey Game! Amilyn's home yea! Me and Nicole rockin out at the Dashboard, Plain White T's and Panic at the Disco concert. There were long intermissions between bands, so we took quite a few pictures.
You look like you are having lots of fun with your cute family! You'll have to tell them all I said hi! I have been in Australia since Aug. 27th and I'll be back Dec. 27th! When I get back we will have to go to some Aggie games together! Wish you were coming to visit!
2 comments:
Cute pictures...I'll need a copy of the one at the airport!
You look like you are having lots of fun with your cute family! You'll have to tell them all I said hi! I have been in Australia since Aug. 27th and I'll be back Dec. 27th! When I get back we will have to go to some Aggie games together! Wish you were coming to visit!
Post a Comment