
At the BYU Jeruselem center over looking the city... kind of bad lighting on our faces.

The Garden Tomb

Old City Jeruselem. A bunch of stinky market places. But it was cool to see once... I don't need to go back.

This is where they think the Garden of Gethsemene was. This is one of the oldest olive trees that could date back to Christs time.
3 comments:
Katie
I am so sad I missed your call this morning, try again I will text you too. You look skinny in your swimming suit at the beach. It looks like you guys are having fun and doing a lot. Give the kids a kiss, see you soon. I will be in Utah when you guys get there yahoo!
Yeah tourning! Plus don't you love that skirt, I wear mine all the time! Are you feeling any better cindy, don't make me worry geez louis. I'm excited to see your nativity set. River looks so stinkn cute and big!! Miss you love u
Katie, Jerusalum was one of my favorite things of all to do. I loved the market place and the western wall. They were my favorite. I hope your having fun I miss it over there so much. I loved the safari zoo too. So fun!
Chelsea
Post a Comment